Thursday, July 12, 2012

{Couples} Forest and Cheryl

I thought I'd never have the chance to photograph Forest, Cheryl, and their daughter, Anna. The first session was cancelled because of a 40% chance of rain, (but then, it didn't rain), then the second session actually rained out, but third time's a charm.

This beautiful couple has been married for 30 years. As much as I love photographing new love and engagement sessions, I loved photographing Forest and Cheryl.  Forest, with his signature million-dollar smile, is fun and outgoing.  Cheryl, more quiet, has a sweet, confident, and graceful spirit.  What I noticed and admired most about them was their respect and confident love they have for one another.

Wishing you, Forest and Cheryl, another 30 years (plus) of new adventures, success, and love!





No comments: